Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Job!

As you all know, I graduate in a matter of weeks so it's down to the wire to find a job in the real world. Lucky for me, I got an official offer today from University Hospital, which is where I am currently working as a student tech. My first day will be May 27 (the day after we get home from Utah). Since jobs in general are hard to come by these days, not to mention rad tech jobs in Columbia, we feel so blessed to have this! It's a great job, 8-4:30 and occasionally weekends. It will be nice to have more time at home that will not be spent writing paper, studying, etc. And if I'm really lucky, I'll actually get to spend some time with Quentin!! Now all I have to do is make it through the next three weeks...and pass my registry.

3 comments:

John n Shannon said...

Congratulations! Jobs do seem to be a rarity nowadays. I'm most excited for you as you graduate. It's wonderful bliss when you can come home and just SIT!! No more studying, test taking, class attending...it's a wonderful life. Although you'll notice some monotony creeping in as you do it day to day but I'm sure it's still better than school. Sorry we can't be at your graduation!! :(

The Marshall Fam said...

Woohoo...a big girl job! And I remember the day you were born...

Shannon said...

CONGRATS! I hope you don't mind my blog hopping! :) I am so excited for you, that is awesome! Sounds like things are so good for you guys, minus never seeing each other! I love your new tv and stand!