Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our Saturday

We had a pretty busy Saturday this week! Cassandra and Alexa came to visit and it was a day full of shopping, eating, home decor, and just hanging out. Alexa absolutely LOVED Butters, and even kept trying to give him kisses. She is so cute and it was great to have them visit! Thanks for coming Cassie! On our shopping trip, we stopped by Hobby Lobby and these shelves that I've been wanting were on sale for 50% off, so we bought those and put them up after Cassie left. I should have taken a before picture, but all I have is the after. It looks so much better and Quentin did a great job hanging them! I also found some curtains on clearance at Target that will match our living room, so I hung those and bought another set to make pillows with that we can use with our new love seats.

3 comments:

John n Shannon said...

Ohmigosh....Alexa looks JUST like Cassie did when she was a baby. That is a spitting image. I don't think I've seen that much resemblance from her before now. Sounds like a fun weekend!

Colton Anne said...

Very cute...both the shelves and Alexa! You are going to have that place looking so cute...it won't even look like an apartment anymore!

The LaBrue Crew said...

I'm very proud of your shelf purchase ! The little shelves are much better than the long ones! It's very creative! I'm jealous! Can I hire you to come decorate our house! We're in desperate need!
Thanks for letting Alexa and I come hang out with you ! WE had a blast and I'm sure I'll have to bring her back soon to visit her Butters