Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Conference was on Easter this year, so we invited to Jacobs to come hang out at our house and watch it on TV. We got to watch Andrew get his basket. We're thinking next year he might actually show interest in it, but I still thought it was cute.
The weather was beautiful, so between sessions we went for a walk in the park and enjoyed the sunshine. After conference we went to Mom and Dad's and ate a yummy Easter dinner. If you haven't had my mom's cinnamon rolls, you are really missing out! It was the perfect way to celebrate Easter. Today we dyed eggs. Yes, a little late but still fun nonetheless. For some reason it seems like there were a lot more options and designs or something when I was younger, but I think we still got some cute ones.

3 comments:

The Marshall Fam said...

Mmmmm...Mom's cinnamon rolls...I'm jealous! I thought she only made them on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe if I had known she makes them at Easter, too, I would have made Benjamin move to Columbia!

Kirsten said...

Well, Andrew may not have been interested in his Easter basket but it looks like Butters was

Anonymous said...

Kirsten, stop stealing what I was going to say.