Friday, March 18, 2011

Tough Choice...

So we bought an outfit for Brady to wear for his baby blessing long before he was born. It's size 0-3 months, and according to their sizing chart it should fit. Much to my dismay, it is still rather large on him and his blessing is only a week away! So we bought another outfit that is size newborn. It still seems a little big to me, but what can ya do? Anyway, take a look and let me know which one you like best. Either way he will look adorable of course. And pay no attention to the fact that he is screaming in one picture (apparently he does not like to play dress up). There's a poll to your right or you can leave a comment. Thanks!

Option #1

Option #2

3 comments:

John n Shannon said...

Ooooh so hard to decide. I picked Option #2 simply because it looks a tinge smaller. Both are sooo adorable though. I already placed my vote. Can't wait to see him in person! :D

Karen said...

How is it possible to have such an absolutely adorable little guy?

Lori said...

Definitely #2 because it's a better Spring outfit! Both are adorable though!!!