Thursday, September 15, 2011

7 Months

Brady is 7 months old already and getting around better than ever. He has not quite figured out the crawl, but is a master at the army crawl. And on Sunday he sat himself up for the first time! Also to mark this 7th month, he got a new car seat. Not so much by choice, but more by necessity as he has already hit the weight and height limits for the infant seat. He is such a big boy! We are so happy to have him around and he pretty much makes it impossible not to smile. Here he is in his big boy carseat on his way to see his friends at daycare! Now we just have to get another one for my car.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Sooooo cute!

Jewelyn said...

So stinkin cute! He is soo smiley!

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness. I don't think he could be any cuter! I love the hoodie.

The Marshall Fam said...

I cannot wait to snuggle this kid...but I think he will be too busy playing with my boys for that. Dang it.

Jeanette said...

He looks so incredibly adorable!