Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Brady's Friend

Well I haven't posted in a while (life gets a little crazier once your kid starts walking I guess) and I just wanted to post a picture of Brady with his adorable little friend! This is Allison, Brady's girlfriend and Lori's youngest. Brady absolutely loves Allie and she can always get a smile from him. He also just plays with her, and anyone who knows Brady knows this must mean something since he just yanks at anyone else's hair he can get a hold of. We are so lucky to have Lori and her fun family. I know Brady loves them, but I'm pretty sure I love them just as much because it's so much easier to leave him everyday with people who love him (almost) as much as I do! I always know he will be not just taken care of, but loved, which is what I think really makes a child thrive. So thanks, Lori! We sure do love you!

1 comment: