Friday, June 29, 2012

Getting Settled

We've been at our new place for three weeks now and I finally feel like we are getting things settled. Moving is a lot of work. And not a lot of fun. I was waiting until it wasn't a disaster to put up pictures. And the family room is looking pretty good, so we'll just start with that for now. Maybe if you want to see the rest, you will just have to come visit! Here's one from the viewpoint of the doorway when you walk in...And here's one from the opposite corner of the room...Here is my new project that I think turned out really well and I'm pretty proud of it...And here is Brady enjoying the new place with room to run around! (and really, this is the subject matter you all want to see anyway). In other news, Quentin got a job at Andy's Frozen Custard, so between that and clinicals he is staying pretty busy this summer. I also enjoy getting 50% off at Andy's and have managed to find an excuse to drop by to see Quentin a few times already :) We are loving our new place, besides the ant problem, which I think has been solved (at least for now!) We had ants EVERYWHERE, but Richard (who is an entomologist at the University and happened to be conducting a study on treating ants) came to save us. Seriously, what would we do without the Housemans in our lives? They are definitely one of our favorite families!

8 comments:

The Marshall Fam said...

That kid is so stinkin' cute. Seriously. The place looks great!

Kirsten said...

He is getting so big! No more baby anymore. So excited to see you guys soon!

Lynne/Mom/Grandma said...

Who can resist that smile. Definitely not me.

John n Shannon said...

I love the new place! Soooo much room! We so need to come for a visit now. I'm sure it's even cuter in person. Especially the little guy in that last picture. It's hard to imagine how he can get any cuter. Congrats on your new place, new space, cute babies and an Andy's discount! Even more reason to come asap. :D

Lori said...

It's so weird that now that you've moved in right behind us, we NEVER see you anymore!!! We saw you waaaaaay more when you lived clear across town!!! Luckily, that will change soon!!! I'm glad because we miss Brady so much! You guys are the best and we love you so much!

The LaBrue Crew said...

I loooove your new house! I just now saw these pics! You decorate soo cute! I love your style and I can't wait to see it in person!

The LaBrue Crew said...

I loooove your new house! I just now saw these pics! You decorate soo cute! I love your style and I can't wait to see it in person!

Colton Anne said...

Can't wait to see your new place....I already love the little sneak peak!! :)