Thursday, March 7, 2013

Snow Day

Well, some of us got snow days anyway.  I wish I could say I got one, but I was not so lucky.  When I got home from work (thanks to my dad and his 4 wheel drive) Quentin and I started shoveling.  Brady wanted to "help" of course, so we got his sand shovel and let him do his part, which mostly consisted of falling over and whining until Quentin helped him up.  I think we had almost a foot of snow, and I was soooo sore the next day from shoveling! Brady really loved playing in the snow, and the week after that, we got more snow and more snow days and Quentin helped him make a snow man.  When I asked if he made a snowman, he told me no and then I asked if Daddy made a snowman and he said yes,  so I think he had very little to do with the snowman, but he says "bye mister snowman" every time we leave now.  He talks so much and it's fun to hear the new things he says every day.


No comments: