Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tons of Trucks

Columbia has an activity every year called "Tons of Trucks."  They just have a whole bunch of, you guessed it, trucks all parked in a big parking lot and the kids can go around and sit in them and honk the horns.  Basically every little boy's dream come true!  They have fire trucks, police cars, garbage trucks, plows, tractors, buses, ambulances, mail trucks, and a helicopter this year.  Pretty much anything you could imagine.  Brady was in heaven...until the cement truck honked its horn while we were standing right in front of it.  I'd be lying if I said it didn't startle me, but it scared Brady half to death.







2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I can't pick a favorite! But he looks so cute next to his dad. It also appears that he did not stop smiling the whole time!

Lynne/Mom/Grandma said...

So fun!!! I think Quentin had as much fun as Brady.