Saturday, February 22, 2014

Brady and Quentin's Trip to KC

Toward the end of my pregnancy, the Bell family had a big get together in Kansas City as part of Randy's Christmas present.  Since this was the only weekend in the foreseeable future (and by that I mean pre-baby) that I did not have to work or anything, I decided to stay home and take a much needed break.  But it's always a little weird to have the house to myself for that long.  Anyway, Quentin and Brady joined the fun and Brady had a blast with his cousins, as always!  He got to have a slumber party with Rex, who apparently fell off the bed :)

 They all went to some type of kid-fun museum/play/exhibit.  I am not sure on the details since I missed out on the fun, but this picture is a favorite of mine...can anyone guess why?  The OCD in me is also annoyed at it because of the low quality of some of the x-rays and the incorrectly hung chest x-ray.
 They also enjoyed a meal at a BBQ joint, and Brady's favorite part was his very own ice cream cone.  Not sure where he gets that sweet tooth...
 And here is a picture of some of the cousins.  From left to right: Kaylie, Ashlyn, Brady, Preston, Jonas, Addison, Cora, Rex, and Garrett.  Brady sure loves playing with his cousins! What a good looking group of kids.

No comments: