Monday, April 14, 2014

Hadley Meets Brady (And Everyone Else)

 Brady fell in love with baby Hadley almost as instantly as we did!  I was very nervous how he would do with a sister, but he being an awesome big brother came natural to him! There has been no shortage of kisses, hugs, snuggles, etc from the first meeting.  The first few weeks he mostly referred to her as "my baby" but now he sometimes calls her by her actual name.  He is a pretty good helper and fairly patient when I am taking care of Hadley, especially during feedings.  I feel so lucky at the smooth transition this big brother has had.

And of course Hadley met the rest of the family too.  Only I don't have pictures of everyone.  Grandma documented about every second with pictures though, so if you feel you need more, go to her :)  Here she is with "Crapa" (we are not sure why, but this is how Brady says Grandpa.  He says Grandma just fine!)

 Grandma Bell came and stayed a night with us.  She was gracious enough to take night duty with Hadley so Quentin and I could get some rest.
 Grandpa Bell came and stayed a night also.  Brady had a blast with him and I put him to work :)  While he was here Quentin and Randy installed a peep hole in my front door and hung shelves in the laundry room for me.  There are plenty more projects for the next time :)

No comments: