Monday, January 4, 2010

Birthday twins!!

I'm a little behind on my posts, so I'm going to slowly catch up...

Karen and I have the same birthday, so we celebrated together the Friday after our birthday. We went to 63 Diner for a late lunch/early dinner and then came back to the apartment to hang out for a while. Then we decided to go to the mall for glow in the dark putt putt. It was fun to do something different, and I won a free game at the end :) Here's a group shot at the putt putt place...
Instead of birthday cake, Karen made caramel brownies and they were heavenly! Quentin was nice enough to buy me coldstone cupcakes, which were also good. I got some really good presents, including new tennis shoes that I absolutely love! They are the most comfortable shoes ever. It was a fun birthday!

3 comments:

John n Shannon said...

Wait wait wait a minute. First of all, your parents look like quite the rockers, especially your Mom! I thought 63 diner was closed. Your shoes did look amazing. And last but not least...Addibell and I never got to serenade you in Willard! We must go back at once!

What's up with the Walkers! said...

I have to apologize again for failing to call on your birthday, I remembered, really, just didn't get to the phone before I forgot again:) I hope the belated pic of Preston and Ashlyn will make up for it, I often use their cute smiles to get me out of trouble:) Is 63 diner still open? Last time Nick and Colton tried to go it was closed, I cried, is it alive again? I'm coming....

Natalie said...

63 Diner opened back up quite a while ago, so I guess everyone has a good reason to visit now right?