Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Flat Stanley

It's been a while since I posted anything because we haven't really had a lot of post-worthy moments. But I guess this will work...Cole's (my cousin) first grade class read "Flat Stanley" and then made their own and sent him to a friend to take around for two weeks. Cole sent his to Mom, who then sent him with Quentin and I for a day to have a few extra adventures. (Although "adventures" might be a little bit of a stretch for describing our lives). I took him to work with me, where he got an x-ray.Then Quentin took him to work with him so he could test drive the cars.
It was kind of fun because I remember doing my own Flat Stanley in elementary school, but that was before the days of digital cameras, so I had to settle for a letter telling me what he did instead of a bunch of pictures. Overall, it's just a pretty fun project and I hope my kids get to do it too.

No comments: