Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Pintos Visit

Kirsten and Kirk had an open house this weekend in Columbia. They just stayed the weekend, so it was a short trip, but it was so fun to see them! Unfortunately, I got called into work Friday night because one of the midnight techs called in sick. I worked midnight to 7AM and it was really really busy. Needless to say, I was exhausted when I got home, and then by the time I took a shower and got to bed I only got 3 hours of sleep. At noon we went to lunch at Murry's, which is always a good thing! Then we went to the AT&T store because we were all eligible for phone upgrades. The poor lady who worked there had to deal with 5 inddecisive people picking out their phones. We ended up getting a good deal though. We got the phones for free and then I got a cover for $15 (normally $30) and a car charger for $20 (normally $30 as well). So I paid $35 for a $90 value :) I love my new phone! Saturday night was the open house and they had a really good turnout. It was fun to see everyone, and the food was yummy! Sunday after dinner everyone came over to play guitar hero and see our apartment. It was fun, and I think Kirk wins the prize of best guitar hero skills. I didn't really take pictures, so you'll just have to deal with more Flat Stanley pictures I stole from mom.
Please ignore Butter's new look. He got a haircut on Friday and looks a little rat-like, but I think Flat Stanley enjoyed riding him despite his resemblance to a large rodent. Sorry you had to meet Butters like that Kirk! He really is much cuter normally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he would be a good fit for this website...http://www.ugliestdogs.net/ugliestdogwinners.html

Megan's going to hate me...

Natalie said...

Ok he is definitely not THAT ugly. Also, why is Megan going to hate you?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Who posted as anonymous? That's my name! (This is Aliisa)