Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting Bigger

Here's a 20 week shot. And yes, I am wearing the same outfit in this picture. I am usually in scrubs, so my "normal clothing" options are fairly limited right now. Maybe you can't tell a huge difference between this one and the last one, but I sure feel a lot bigger and have had people ask me when I'm due and such...even patients when I'm wearing scrubs (which happens to be when it is the least noticeable).I'm still not completely over the nausea or vomiting, but I am down to puking only about once a week now :) I think this week it can be attributed to this lovely cold I'm battling. I've started to feel little Baby Bell move around a little, which is always fun. One week from today we'll have our ultrasound to (hopefully) find out the gender!! Just keep your fingers crossed that this kid cooperates and doesn't cross its legs or anything. I'm hoping for a nice, good view. Don't be shy, baby! Your mom and dad will see plenty of your nakedness when you're born anyway!

3 comments:

John n Shannon said...

Oooh I'm starting to see a tummy there! Can't wait until we find out what our next cousin will be. :D By the way, did you mean to wear the same outfit in both of your belly pics? ;-)

The Marshall Fam said...

You look WAY bigger...wait, that's what you wanted to hear, right? Seriously, though, love the little belly! Can't wait to find out if Baby Bell is a little boy or girl. Let the shopping begin!

Karen said...

You look happier now. And of course our favorite little Bell baby will cooperate. Because he/she knows Mama Bell will cry if he/she doesn't.