Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Peek at Brady

Here are a few pictures we got at our appointment. This is little Brady at 21 weeks! They are small so kind of hard to see, but hopefully you can still enjoy the a little. I'll give a little description of what you're looking at just in case you can't tell!

The picture above shows a little foot (The toes are at the right and the heel is at the left)
In this one Brady is telling us that "I'm number 1!" If you look closely, you can see that he has his pointer finger up.
It's a boy! (Arrow is pointing this out in case you cannot tell)

Here's a classic ultrasound picture...baby's profile! Look at his cute little nose :)

This is another profile shot, but in this one he's waving his hands up around his head.
So that's our little man! We are so excited!

3 comments:

The Marshall Fam said...

These almost made me start crying! I must be Lynne Moore's daughter or something. I'm so excited for you guys!

John n Shannon said...

Awe can't wait to meet little Brady! I'm thinking he's definitely got the "Bell nose". Such cute pictures!

Jeanette said...

Congratulations! I told Karen I thought you guys would be having a boy. Yay! He looks so adorable in the profile picture. Also, I'm glad it's the pointer finger he's holding up..... :)