Tuesday, February 7, 2012

3 Baby Steps

Brady has been standing without holding onto things for a while now. He will pull up to the couch, door, wall, my legs, whatever he can pull up on and then he will get distracted and let go and still just stand there. Until he realizes that he's not holding onto anything and then he quickly grabs hold again or just sits right down! He's getting better and better at doing it, so I figured I should get a picture (because what else do moms do?) so last night I stood him up in the middle of the floor and tried to snap a picture. He stood for a good 30 seconds and then took off...errr...took 3 steps! I was sooooo excited! We clapped together to celebrate, although I'm pretty sure he had no clue what he did. We have been tricking him into taking steps (holding his hands and then letting go), but these ones were all on his own! I tried to get him to do it again so Quentin could see, but he was over it. Soon enough he will be running all over the place!