Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thank Goodness for Pinterest

As many of you know, I am a bit of a pinterest addict. It's pretty much the best idea ever and I have to give a big THANK YOU to my sister Kirsten for introducing me to it. I have gotten a ton of good recipes, organizational and crafty ideas from it, and it's wonderful! I have to say that I am not really individually creative. I don't think of ideas on my own, but I am pretty dang good at copying other people's creativity, and that counts for something right? Here is my latest pinterest copy cat. It was a fun project and different than anything I have done before. Overall I am happy with how it turned out. I tried my best to match the colors, but if I did it again I would lighten up the colors just a bit. The splash on the top canvas was different on pinterest, but I tried to do mine to match the shower curtain more and I don't like it as much, but oh well. I'm still pretty proud :)

6 comments:

The Marshall Fam said...

Fun! I like yours just as much as the one on Pinterest.

Kirsten said...

You're welcome! Looks great

Crystal said...

I love it!!! So darn cute!! Good job!

Jeanette said...

Natalie that is super cute. I love it. Where did you buy the shower curtain?

Colton Anne said...

Very cute!! I'm telling you, if we do get this new house you and Cassie have to come help me decorate!

Lynne/Mom/Grandma said...

Looks great.