Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Slide

Grandma and Grandpa Moore have a really fun slide that Brady loves to play with at their house, so they decided that it might be fun for him to have his own.  He sure is a lucky boy!  He was so excited when he walked in the toy room and saw this!  I actually have a video of that, and if you're lucky I might even post it.  He also likes to let his toys ride down the slide.


Currently I am trying to get another video unsuccessfully.  Quentin taught Brady to flex his muscles and it is probably the cutest/funniest thing I have seen in a while!  Unfortunately, he does not like to perform.  Also he hasn't really been doing it as much in general lately.  He talks more and more every day.  He has started his "why" phase and if you ask him "why" he will say "coz" so I guess that's the answer he is used to getting.  He also likes to say "my turn, my turn" because he is very independent and likes to do things himself.  I can't believe how smart he is and how much he remembers. We are so lucky to have such a cute, smart boy!

1 comment:

KarenEJacobs said...

Such a cute little guy! Miss you guys.