Sunday, February 10, 2013

Busy Boy

 Remember how I used to have a seemingly endless amount of pictures to post?  Well, I have noticed that as this boy gets busier, the number of pictures goes down.  And he is a very busy boy now.  So even though it has been quite a while since my last post, I really only have a few pictures to share!  But they are all very cute of course!

This is how Brady accessorizes.  And yes, he did insist on wearing this stylish necklace to church.

These are the play doh glasses Brady made with Daddy.  Isn't he lucky to have such a cool Dad?
 This is when Brady insisted that Aliisa take some pictures of him, and I liked this one best.  He has been getting pretty excited every time Aliisa comes to visit (he used to just point and say no when she walked in the door).  He is talking a TON now, even though we don't always understand him.  He also likes to repeat himself until you either say it back to him or just agree with him.  He loves to "help" with whatever you are doing and also likes to do everything himself.  Some of his favorite phrases are "I do it." or "my turn" and "I nooot." Here's an example...tonight he was "helping" Grandma make cookies and he was licking the spatula. When Grandma told him not to lick it yet he said "I noooot" as the spatula was still in his mouth.  It's kind of funny sometimes, but can also be frustrating.  He is so much fun and says cute and funny things every day.  He definitely keeps me on my toes!

2 comments:

The Marshall Fam said...

I love, love, love him.

John n Shannon said...

What a cute boy he is! I loooovvveee the long hair on him. I'm a sucker for boys w/longer hair. I'm impatiently waiting for Jonas' to grow out from when I cut it too short accidentally. :( So excited to see Brady sometime soon. We miss that guy! Oh and you guys too of course.