Sunday, February 10, 2013

Early Valentine's Day

 Since Valentine's Day is on a Thursday this year (and Quentin happens to work Thursdays), we decided to celebrate a little early.  So Friday night we met Cassie and Kyle in Jeff City and went ice skating.  I'm proud to say that none of us fell.  Cassie may or may not have had a death grip on the wall 90% of the time, and none of us were very daring, but it paid off as we were able to keep both feet on the ground...errrr ice.  I did notice my ankles have aged quite a bit since I last went ice skating.  We didn't last long there before we called it quits and headed to Red Lobster, where we enjoyed our endless cheddar bay biscuits, so much so that we hardly had room for our food when it came!  I even had someone take our picture so we have proof of our ice skating.  I think Cassie and I started out closer, but she must have tightened her death grip on Kyle before the picture was taken :)  We had a lot of fun and feel lucky to live close enough to do stuff like this with them!

No comments: