Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Trunk or Treat

Saturday was a pretty busy day for us.  We started off proctoring the ACT, so Brady got in some much needed Grandma time.  Then Quentin got to go to the Mizzou Homecoming game with my dad (and they had fancy box seats, I might add!).  Then our ward Trunk or Treat was that night.  Brady has been so excited to wear his pirate costume (and we were lucky enough to find it at a garage sale, thanks to Grandma Bell).  Right after nap Brady kept asking when it was time for the party. He finally asked if he could try on his costume to make sure it fit (because what if he suddenly outgrew it overnight?!). I gave in, and was rewarded with this cuteness. I may be biased, but he is probably the cutest pirate of all time. 
 I just really love this picture of the kids.  They both love each other so much, and this captures it pretty well. Brady is trying to get Hadley to smile, which is not a hard task anyway, but she pretty much smiles the instant she sees her brother.
 I finally got one where they are both looking at the camera! Not sure how we got so lucky to have the cutest kids ever! Look at those perfect little smiles
 Here's my little ladybug with her grandpa. It was really warm, so she was cooking in that costume.
 Brady had a blast running all around the gym and Hadley seemed content to be taking it all in.  Love my little pirate and ladybug!

No comments: