Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday, Brady!

I seriously can't believe I have a 4 year old! We had a blast celebrating.  Grandma, Grandpa, and Aliisa joined us for pizza, cupcakes, and presents.  Once again, this boy got spoiled! I think the crane was his favorite, and I think it was Quentin's favorite too! He also got a bike, but he hasn't been able to ride it much since it's been so cold.





 I gave him some choices on cupcakes and he chose these, of course, because they were the hardest choice by far.  But that's what I get for giving it as an option, and they turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself!
Brady is a smart, funny, sweet boy.  He is the best brother to Hadley, and he is growing up so fast.  He knows all his letters, remembers everything he hears (which is a blessing, but can be a challenge at times), and makes us laugh every day, although he does not like when we laugh at him.  He loves to watch TV and movies, loves sugar, and is a joy to be around (mostly).  Sometimes I cry when I realize how quickly he's growing, but I can't wait to see what life has in store for him.  I am so glad to be his mother.  Here are his stats:

Height: 41 in (71%)
Weight: 37.6 lbs (65%)

No comments: