Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well I didn't take any pictures at all this year for Christmas except this one... ...but that doesn't mean we didn't have a fun Christmas! The weekend before we did the Bell family Christmas in Willard. It was a fun weekend including a yummy breakfast, pizza, presents, food and family. And shooting guns for the guys...and Cassie :)
Quentin and I were going to do our Christmas on Christmas Eve when I got off work, but we got a little anxious and opened presents the day before. I got a camcorder that I LOVE along with some accessories, some scentsy, and a new timer for our kitchen. Quentin got the video game he has been waiting for (Black Ops), a tool bag, socks, a new white shirt for church and a flashlight. So I would say we both did pretty well this year :)
I had to work Christmas this year, but I didn't go in until 2 so we did Christmas with my parents and Aliisa Christmas morning. We opened presents and ate a really good breakfast and then everyone took a nap. Later that afternoon Quentin and Dad went to see a movie, so I think it ended up being a pretty good Christmas even though I had to work. And that means I don't have to work the next two years for Christmas. Next year will be Brady's first Christmas :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Butters!

Kirsten said...

You know it's bad when Anonymous feels bad for Butters.

Colton Anne said...

It's a good thing Quentin got a tool bag for Christmas...I felt bad for him when we brought his tools back from Mooma's seeing that he kept his tools in a reusable shopping bag...poor guy! :)