Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving in Utah

We were so lucky this year to be able to go to Utah this year for Thanksgiving with both the Moore side and the Hendrickson side of the family! It is always so much fun to have my family get together because it doesn't happen often. I can't believe how big Patrick and Luke have gotten...they sure are cute!

We got there Wednesday night and then Thursday we had Thanksgiving at Grandma Moore's. The food was yummy of course and it was fun to see everyone. Someone brought a little puggle puppy and she was SOOOO cute! Grandma Moore had just had chemo, so she wasn't feeling the greatest, but still seemed to be doing pretty well. Here's a picture of me and Grandma... Friday we were crazy and got up at 2:30 to do the Black Friday sales. We got a luggage set for a really good deal at Kohl's but it was insane and the line was forever long there to check out so we left Quentin with our stuff and headed to Target. Target was also really crazy. I don't remember it ever being so crazy here for Black Friday. Then we went to breakfast at Denny's and went back to bed for a while. That afternoon we did the Hendrickson Thanksgiving which was more delicious food and then we went to get family pictures. I'm sure it was a lot of work for the photographer to get so many people, but she did a good job. After that we all gathered again for games, but I was so tired so I didn't end up staying very late.

Saturday some of us went to a craft show and I got a cute Christmas decoration. I'm a sucker when it comes to Christmas decorations! Then we went to see Grandma Moore again. After that just our little group of Moore family got together to exchange our Christmas gifts. It's definitely the most fun to watch Patrick since he gets excited just to open any present. We all got to enjoy Cafe Rio after that...Mmmmmm wish we had one here. Mom made us aprons and Megan made one for Mom and they turned out really cute!

Sunday we came home. It was fun to see everyone, but it's always nice to get back home and I definitely missed my bed. Hard to believe the next time all the Moore girls will be together will be for Brady's blessing!

3 comments:

Jewelyn said...

oh i love that pic of all you girls!! Sooo fun!

Margie said...

Looks like you had fun. I can't belive Patrick is that big... hes a cutie.. going to be a heart breaker!

Karen said...

I love the aprons. They turned out so great! Your pictures turned out so cute.