Thursday, December 30, 2010

34 Weeks

That's right, 6 weeks left until my due date! Which is good because I can barely tie my own shoes, I have to wear Quentin's T-shirts under my scrubs tops because mine are all too small, even the bigger scrub tops I bought are getting quite snug, and my scrub pants are not going to hold out much longer. I have also said adios to my ankles and have instead met my cankles. Pregnancy is definitely not the most fun experience, but it will be worth it to hold my little baby boy pretty soon!
At our last appointment we had to get an ultrasound because I was measuring small. Everything looked perfect, thankfully! They said I am probably just measuring small because he is sitting really, really low. They estimated his weight to be 4 lbs 3 oz, which is just below average. He seems to be growing quickly though! Anyway, here's the bump now...

1 comment:

Lisa R said...

I always measured small with Kaitlyn but she turned out perfect as will your little one!!! Hope you can get some relief until he arrives!!!