Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3 Year Anniversary

I am proud to say Quentin and I have been married for 3 years! (Ok, due to a little delay, 3 years and 8 days). For our anniversary, Grandma was kind enough to take Brady off our hands so we could enjoy a baby-free dinner together at Murry's, a favorite local restaurant. We have grown a lot in the past three years, and in some ways it has flown by. But it's also sometimes hard to believe that it's only been three years because it feels like we have always been together and it's hard to imagine a life without Quentin. He is such a loving, caring, hard-working husband and I'm lucky to have him. It has been especially fun to watch him take on the role of dad the past 6 months (and he plays the role well I might add) and I look forward to seeing what's in store for us in the years to come.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love that wedding picture! :) Such a great couple! Happy Anniversary!