Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bell Family Christmas

And the whole reason for our big gathering this past weekend was to celebrate Christmas with the Bell family. We did the Christmas celebration on Saturday evening (so I had to share my birthday). Brady was pretty excited about this bow, so thanks Michelle for providing such fabulous entertainment :) The kids opened their presents and then the adults did a dirty Santa exchange. I do have to say there was a little bit more stealing this year compared to last, but it is still a pretty mild exchange! After dinner, everyone surprised me with a cookie cake (but not just a cookie cake...two cookie cakes with frosting in the middle...a cookie cake sandwich if you will) along with serenading me with the Happy Birthday song. It was a very thoughtful and delicious surprise, so thanks to everyone involved. And a sidenote here... I look a little angry in this picture because I just cut myself on the cardboard. However, the other picture of this moment is right when I cut myself and I look more than a little angry so I chose the lesser of the two evils.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

ahahahahaha! A cookie cake sandwich. Did Megan see this? Also, I like the naked doll with rollerblades.