Thursday, December 22, 2011

Brady's First Santa Visit

Bass Pro gives out free pictures with Santa and they let you take your own pictures as well. We tried to go in Springfield, but the line was too long for a Brady that is overdue for a nap. Since I was off Tuesday, we decided it would be the perfect time to go, and lucky for us, Grandpa Moore was off too so he got to be there with us! Here is Brady with Santa... He pretty much had no reaction. But I'm not sure if that's just because he's pretty laid back anyway or because Santa was a little lacking in the personality department. Don't get me wrong, it was a free thing and he definitely looked like Santa with a real beard andeverything. But he didn't speak one word. Not even a single hello. Ummm I thought Santa says "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!" But not Bass Pro Santa. Oh well, maybe it made the experience a lot less frightening. Anyway, Brady was more interested in the train and cars and stuff like that. It was still fun to be there and let Brady sit on his lap. And maybe if I'm a really good girl next year, Santa will say hello to me.
Randomly because I don't want to make another post, I made these snowmen this year for Quentin's family and Lori and think they turned out pretty cute! Cute enough that I'm glad I made one for myself :)

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Those are cute! Send me the instructions please.

Karen said...

You got a different Santa than us! Were you in Columbia? Wait...this means Santa is either a) a shapeshifter or b) not real. And the snowman is super cute!!

The Marshall Fam said...

Cute, cute cute...both Brady and the snowmen! We didn't even attempt Santa this year.