Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I am now the big 2-5. Since we were gone on my birthday this year, Quentin, Brady and I celebrated a little bit early. When I came home from work on Wednesday, this is how I was greeted...It was a nice surprise, and of course Brady looked super cute in the hat! I also got to open my presents early, which was kinda nice because I still get a little anxious when it comes to presents :) And I think my scrub top matches my wrapping paper. I bet Quentin planned that for sure! Anyway, I got some cute new flats, season 7 of The Office, and a pink mp3 player with matching pink headphones. Thanks Quentin and Brady! And in case you haven't had enough Brady in this post, here's another cute picture of him all dressed up for church. Thanks Grandma Moore for keeping our boy clothed in cuteness!

No comments: