Saturday, October 27, 2012

Grandpa Bell's Visit

 Last weekend Grandpa Bell came to visit!  I also got my wisdom teeth out last Friday, so I'm sure that I wasn't the greatest company in the world I also can't tell you for sure all the fun things they did with Grandpa since I spent most of the weekend relaxing in bed.  I know it involved a lot of eating out and they were kind enough to bring me a few milkshakes.  They also went to this kids event that had all sorts of fun things.  It had a giant inflatable slide, but apparently Brady chickened out on that one.  He did enjoy looking at the fire truck with Grandpa, and I think Grandpa enjoyed that too since he was a fire fighter for quite a while!  There was also an area with balls and bats, which I'm sure you could have guessed would be his favorite.  This boy absolutely loves balls and bats!  Thanks for visiting, Grandpa!  Come back when I can play (and eat) next time.
 



2 comments:

John n Shannon said...

I love how boys just inherently flock to balls and bats....oh and climbing. Jonas is convinced he can climb anything he sees. And he tries quite often. Boys are fun. Oh and I can totally tell Brady is a child of two tennis shoe obsessed parents. He has some rocking tennis shoes! I need to see this boy asap.

Lynne/Mom/Grandma said...

Looks like a fun Saturday. Glad Grandpa could come keep Quentin and Brady company.