Monday, October 26, 2009

Alexa's Party

Sunday we had Alexa's party. I think she was a little overwhelmed with all the presents and kind of confused about why she had to put each new toy to the side to open up another present. Ashlyn was kind enough to help he open her presents.

Cassandra made a really cute giant cupcake for her birthday cake, but she really didn't seem too interested. Kyle forced her to touch it and then she was upset because she was messy. Cassandra tried sticking some frosting in her mouth but that didn't work either. Oh well, at least she didn't get too messy.

Addison joined in by sporting this party hat :)

1 comment:

The LaBrue Crew said...

Natalie....you're a better aunt than I am mom! I havn't even posted pictures from Alexa's party! Thanks for doing that! They turned out great! I should just copy & paste your post into my blog!