Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Nesting

I know you are probably all sick of pictures of our living room, but too bad. For some reason I'm stuck in this nesting phase, so the rest of you get to hear all about it :) So I sewed pillows to go with our love seats and they are the same fabric as our curtain. And by "I" I mean that Mom did a lot of the work, so thanks Mom. Then we decided a rug would be a nice touch for our new little space. We found the perfect one at Target that Quentin and I both liked, so I bought it for Quentin for his birthday (mostly because he would not tell me what he wanted). Happy Birthday Quentin!

I am so proud of how this room turned out! Our apartment is becoming so homey and I love it! I had so much fun with my extreme makeover apartment edition.

5 comments:

Karen said...

AND you totally lucked out because since you did it, you won't have to deal with the scary people on those makeover shows. Yikes.

The Marshall Fam said...

But with Extreme Makeover they pay for all the improvements! Seriously, though, so cute...I love the decorating thing, too.

Lynne said...

Everything looks really cute. Great job. Now we can work on my house. Any ideas?

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Just when I thought it couldn't get better! I love it, everything matches perfectly and it looks so cute! Are you ready to come makeover my house:)

Quentin said...

Karen... yes, and no weird music.
Megan... they may pay for everything, but then they get to do it their way. Still would have been nice though.
Mom... the new floors in the kitchen would be a good start. One room at a time please.
Michelle... Thanks! Which room would you like to do?