Saturday, October 17, 2009

Quentin's 23rd

Quentin's birthday was on Monday. He turned 23. I made him a fun-fetti cake with rainbow chip frosting...his favorite.

Our friends, Michael and Karen, came over and their baby, Andrew, wore his present to Quentin. He loves Quentin, so he started the Quentin Bell fan club. Andrew is president and has invited Butters to be vice president. This is how much Andrew loves Quentin... Maybe the bib should say "My Heart Belongs to Quentin."

So I think Quentin's birthday turned out pretty well. He got a new pillow (so he can't complain that mine is better anymore), some brown and khaki socks (so he doesn't have to wear black socks with brown shoes), some sweat pants (so he can take Butters out in the cold), a CD I made him with a bunch of Muse songs because he really likes them, Season 5 of The Office (even though we opened it like a month ago), the new family picture that I already posted on here, an electric screw driver and some money from my parents, and some delicious chocolate from the Jacobs. Happy Birthday Quentin!

4 comments:

John n Shannon said...

That little boy better not be taking Addison's place Quentoni! We need to hurry and see each other again just in case!

The Marshall Fam said...

Ahhh, I remember being 23...a long, long time ago. So apparently all kids except Patrick love Quentin? I think he has gotten better...he doesn't get upset when he sees pictures of Quentin, so maybe they can be friends after all.

Karen said...

That's pretty much the cutest baby I've ever seen....

Unknown said...

Rainbow chip frosting is THE BEST! Extra points for Quentin. He is working his way up...