Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend in Camdenton

It was Alexa's first birthday party this weekend, so Quentin and I ventured off to Camdenton. Everyone was there except Nick, Colton, and their girls. It was so fun to see everyone and we couldn't believe how big all the nieces and nephew (yes, the Bell side of the family is a bit lacking in the Y chromosome) are getting!

Last time we saw Addison she was just a little over a month old and now she is about 5 months. She is a chubby baby and so so pinchable and squeezable. Such a cutie!
We hardly recognized Preston because he has pretty much lost his baby look and is now a very cute little boy! He's a busy little boy, so I couldn't get the greatest picture, but here he is attempting to eat a ball.
Ashlyn is a smart little girl and still likes to snuggle and give nice, big hugs, which pretty much makes me melt. She loves her Uncle Quentin.
I can't believe Alexa is a few days shy of being a year old! She is so fun to watch and has the cutest facial expressions. She is walking now, so she's all over the place.

1 comment:

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Way to go Natalie! Can I just copy and paste your blog into mine! Your so efficient:) I'll be lucky if I get Halloween pics posted by Thanksgiving, I'm still writing about our vacations in September. I really enjoyed reading them, even though I was there!