Monday, February 21, 2011

Brady Comes Home

Well, we are at home now. Brady has settled in just fine and is doing great. I have been fortunate enough to have help from Quentin's mom and my mom the past few days so I have been able to get some decent sleep between feedings. Aunt Cassie was nice enough to come up for a quick visit too! Brady's weight was down to 6 lbs 8 oz on Friday, but today we went to the doctor and his weight was up to 6 lbs 14 oz, so he is almost back up to his birth weight. It might have something to do with the fact that he is a great eater! Anyway, here are a few pictures of his first few days at home.



4 comments:

Karen said...

I especially love the picture of your parents holding your two little babies.

Colton Anne said...

I still can't believe you guys have a baby now! How fun and I just can't wait to see this cute boy in person!!

What's up with the Walkers! said...

So impressed! By everything, how well you've taken to motherhood, the fact that you're already blogging! Wow, I can learn from your example:) He's so cute, we can't wait to meet him. We're so excited for your family!

Crystal said...

He is so perfect and cute! :) Korey and I are really happy for you! :) I'm glad that you have help, make sure you take care of yourself! How does it feel not to be pregnant anymore? Weird? Good? In an older post you put something about you husband having an interview close to your due date, did he get the job? I hope when you're in St. George again, we can get together! -Crystal Hinton-