Monday, April 25, 2011

Brady's First Trip

I decided to be brave and agree to go visit Kyle and Cassie in Camdenton. It's only about an hour and a half away, but for a boy who is eating about every two hours during the day, that is cutting it pretty dang close! He was so fussy and not eating well right before we left, so I was pretty stressed out. Then he screamed for a while in the car and I had to move to the back with him and he eventually fell asleep. He didn't eat very well that whole day, but he seemed happy enough so I tried my best not to worry (which is pretty hard to do for me). He slept great while we were there and loved the company! Friday night we had a barbecue and all the food was excellent! Saturday we went to a little Easter thing put on by one of the churches in the community. The Easter Bunny dropped eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt from a helicopter and they fed everyone for free...it was pretty cool! Brady slept in Grandma Bell's arms the whole time. Then we went to eat at Culver's and dropped Alexa off with her other grandma for a nap while we hit the outlets. I fed Brady right before we started shopping and he literally slept the entire time we were there (about two hours) and woke up just as we were making our way to the car to leave! We got some great deals!! We were going to just stay Friday night, but we were having so much fun, we decided to extend it another night. It also might have been because Mooma is such a wonderful Grandma and loves Brady (and us!) so much that she agreed to watch him during the night so we could get some sleep. So I just had to wake up to feed the little guy and it was soooooooo nice and I feel so refreshed! Saturday night I also got pampered with a nice long jacuzzi bath. I'm like a whole new person! Thanks so much to Mooma for allowing us to get some rest and the Kyle and Cassie for being such great hosts. We had so much fun and are looking forward to our outing to Kansas City this weekend!Alexa loved her Baby Brady, so her Grandma helped her hold him.

No comments: