Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nothing Big

Just wanted to post a few pictures of this cute little guy! Nothing really noteworthy to tell you all about except that he tries to grab his toys now and gets this proud look on his face when he actually gets it :) Here he is smiling at Dad... Here he is in a cute outfit with some shoes that wouldn't stay on his feet... And this one is just for you Kirsten! He's ready for the warm weather in his stylish flip flops from and Kirsten and Uncle Kirk... And this is what happens after have such a fun time at Grandma and Grandpa's- it's exhausting!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Kirk: "Whoa! Gangster pants!"

LOVE the flip flops. I am glad his little toes can start to get used to the feel of flip flops from a young age. He will thank us later.

John n Shannon said...

Lol, Little Brady is saggin' those britches! "They see me rollin', they hatin'...try to catch me ridin' dirty!" Lol...and I love the flip flops! He's so cute I must get more squeezes in pronto!

The Marshall Fam said...

Love this kid--so cute! The flip flops are awesome!

Jeanette said...

What a sweet little cutie. Noah only just smiles in his sleep still but that is the most precious thing. I can't wait until he starts smiling at me for real. Those flip flops are adorable.

Karen said...

I really love the one of him all curled up. And when I saw him in those flip-flops, I actually died from the sheer cuteness of it. I miss that little guy! He's growing up sooo fast. We need to see you guys soon.