Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

We got home from the Lake Sunday morning in time to get ready and give Brady his Easter basket containing diapers, wipes, a cute little stuffed duck, his vitamins (which he LOVES) and gripe water (it's for his gas and he really likes it too). Doesn't he look so cute in his little outfit?! Then we went to church and after that headed to Grandma and Grandpa Moore's house as usual for Sunday dinner and laundry. Grandpa hid some eggs for Andrew and Brady and Grandma helped Brady find the eggs that his mommy was willing to eat for him :) He obviously had no clue what was going on, but it was still fun and cute!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

He is so cute! And so smiley! Glad you guys had a good weekend.

John n Shannon said...

He is getting so cute! I didn't even think it was possible to get cuter than he was but he's doing it! Oh and I love to get gas medicine in my Easter basket too! Seriously, I know John would be thrilled if he did!

The Marshall Fam said...

I cannot get over how cute this kid is! And how big. How did he get so big so fast?

Crystal said...

He is 100% cute! I loved that top picture where he has a big grin and has his easter basket! I liked that bottom family picture... So cute! :) I'm sorry Brady has a cold, hope he gets feeling better!