Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our First Book

Yep, that's right...my eight week old boy already enjoys a good book! Columbia has this really cool thing through the library called the Dolly Parton Imagination Library where you can sign up your kid to get one free book a month until they are 5 years old! He actually got his first in the hospital, but this is the first one we got in the mail. I didn't know if he would even care, but I figured it was worth a shot and he loved to look at it. Is he a smart boy or what?! (Please don't mind my unkempt look. Some days just don't allow for a shower, getting dressed, brushing your hair, etc)

3 comments:

John n Shannon said...

So jealous you guys have that program! I wish they would let us have it too. I'm missing out on LOTS of free books for Addison! :(

The Marshall Fam said...

Of course he's smart...look who his aunt is! What a great program!

Kirsten said...

What a cute little mom. That program is awesome!