Saturday, June 4, 2011

Growing Fast

It's been a little while since I posted and this boy is growing fast so I figured I better get a post in. He was rolling from belly to back but now is just concerned with trying to crawl when he is on his belly, so I guess he just has no interest in rolling now. Except he does like to roll on his side from his back like so...He is also starting to "talk" a lot more, which is fun. And he likes to play with his feet and eat his hands. He has started laughing which is pretty much the best sound in the world and Dad is the best at getting him to laugh.
Last weekend we traveled down to Arkansas for Addison's birthday. I wasn't very good at getting pictures, but I did have Quentin get a picture of Ashlyn holding him (and Preston didn't want to be left out). It was fun to see everyone, and even Randy was there!It is getting hot now, so here is Brady sporting his summer clothes...shorts and flip flops (I love putting him in shorts to show off those chubby legs!) He loves to sit and stand while you hold onto him, so he is starting to like the Bumbo more and more.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh. So cute! I can't believe how big he's getting!!

The Marshall Fam said...

Those chubby legs are AWESOME--I just want to squeeze them!

Kirsten said...

He looks so cute in his bumbo! I have been anxiously awaiting new pictures. :o)

Crystal said...

He is SO SO SO cute & he is getting big! How old is he now? Do you know how much he weighs? He looks happy!

Colton Anne said...

So cute!! And yes I love his chubby thighs too!