Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Little Emily Amelia

On a brighter note from the last post, yesterday we got to meet the newest member of the Jacobs family, Emily Amelia Jacobs. She was born last Wednesday, and I wanted to meet the cute little girl sooner, but didn't want to pass along my cold so I waited and waited and finally got to hold her yesterday. She seems so tiny, and it's hard to believe that only 4 months ago Brady was about her size. I mean, I know he has grown a lot, but she just seems teeny! She was just so sweet and I loved cuddling her (don't worry, this DOES NOT mean that I want another one now). Brady was not in the greatest mood, (not sure, but might have something to do with the fact that he had pretty much been awake since 3AM with just short little naps here and there)and the whole time we were trying to get him to smile, but the only time he did was when he saw Emily. It was pretty cute! So congrats Mike, Karen and Andrew! I also got to go visit a friend from work who had her baby just a few days before Karen and he was cute too. Tons and tons of hair that stays just how you put it. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because it was just a quick stop on my lunch break. Babies are so much fun!

No comments: