Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Not Easy Being Cute...

Oh wait, yes it is! For this kid anyway :)Sunday we got out the exersaucer and he was mesmerized by it. There are so many cool things to play with and it kept him happy for awhile. Sundays are not always the easiest since church messes with not one, but TWO naps. At first he couldn't even get both feet down so he couldn't turn himself in it at all, but he has already figured out how to turn a little (not sure if it's on purpose or not, but he turns!) and it is a nice little distraction when we need it. Today Quentin was so nice and brought Brady in to work at lunch. It was so wonderful to get to see him during the day instead of waiting until I got home. I hate being away all day. Today was the perfect day to come too because it was a particularly unpleasant day at work, so it gave me something to look forward to. Quentin said he was pretty grumpy in the morning, but he was all smiles at lunch :) Probably because he's a big flirt and likes to smile at anyone who will look at him. Man, he is just too cute.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness. Look at those cheeks! He is getting so big so fast, I can't believe it.

Crystal said...

I have to say he is probably one of the cutest little baby boy I have ever seen in my life! :D I see you in his face! I like that outfit that he is in too! Hope life is good!

Karen said...

What a cutie!!! Can't wait to see him Sunday.

The Marshall Fam said...

LOVE the pics...but I'm still waiting for my laughing video. :o)